By now we hope you’ve had a chance to see what we are offering in our gift boxes. We know that these are amazing boxes, but we also know educators need other things to make their classroom complete.
Do you need some quick last minute and inexpensive ideas for Teacher Appreciation or End of the Year gifts for your favorite educator?
- Highlighters with a Starbucks Card “Thanks a latte for being the highlight of our year!”
- Cute journal and pen: “Teachers lead in the “write” direction.
- Expo markers with Starbucks Card “Thanks a latte for making your mark on our life this year.”
- Basket full of sweets: “You are one sweet teacher!”
- Plant: “Thanks for helping us grow!”
- Bouquet of flowers: “If teachers were flowers, I’d pick you!”
- Smarties & lifesavers: “Thanks for making us all smarties. You’re a lifesaver!”
- Bottle of wine (only if you know the teacher well, and probably deliver at end of the day): “Because…studnents.”
- Teacup candle “Your light shines bright through our students.”
- All yellow items…clorox wipes, pencils, highlighters “A bucket full of sunshine to brighten your classroom.”
- Sharpies in a jar: “You’re one sharp teacher.”